Board of Directors
The Woman's Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization led by an all-volunteer board of directors elected from the membership.
Officers (from left to right)
Liz Calvert, President
Claire Collins, 1st Vice President
Erica Goodrich, 2nd Vice President
Nichole Fisk Dunville, 3rd Vice President
Judy Harding Rivera, Secretary
Diane Crum, Treasurer
Patricia Hong Rodak, Financial Secretary
Sherry Plotkin, Federation Secretary
A Proud History of Turning Interest Into Action
The Woman’s Club of South Pasadena began in 1899 when a group of business and professional women, teachers, writers, homemakers, and world travelers wanted to be involved in the community. Originally known as the Women's Improvement Association, the group raised funds to beautify the city and joined a nationwide movement of local women's clubs. After numerous meetings in various locations, the group finally raised funds to build their own Clubhouse in 1913.
Today this amazing building is on the City of South Pasadena’s Cultural Heritage inventory and provides a local event venue for Club members and members of the public alike.